Missing 12-year-old boy found safe in Orange County: deputies

Orange County deputies have found missing 12-year-old Julius Mason Garcia Rivera. Julius was reported missing after he was last seen Tuesday near Kempston Drive and Darwood Drive in Orlando, authorities said.

2025 FIFA Club World Cup in Orlando becomes reality
video

A special photo and media opportunity took place on Wednesday, April 9, to celebrate and commemorate the 2025 FIFA Club World Cup coming in June to Orlando. The event, held at Camping World Stadium, included words from Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer and FIFA Delegation President Gianni Infantino.

Inside the Villatel Orlando Resort
video

FOX 35's David Martin brings us on a complex tour of the brand new Villatel Orlando Resort, near Universal and the highly-anticipated Epic Universe. The 80-acre retreat is located at the heart of International Drive and mirrors the city's larger-than-life spirit. The centerpiece of the sprawling retreat is the brand-new Aqua Bay water park featuring attractions perfect for families, friends or group getaways.

Bail bondsman bonds out of jail in Orange County
video

A bail bondsman has just bonded out of jail after a judge dissolved his pre-trial detention in Orange County. Russell Moncrief, 75, is accused of trading bond for sexual favors. He had been behind bars since his arrest in 2024. Even though he can go home, Moncrief is still facing charges for human trafficking and racketeering. He also has to wear a GPS monitor and is on house arrest.

2025 FIFA Club World Cup coming to Orlando
video

FIFA President Gianni Infantino joins FOX 35's Marley Capper to talk about the 2025 FIFA Club World Cup coming in June to Orlando. A special photo and media opportunity is taking place later today to celebrate and commemorate the event coming to The City Beautiful. The event, being held at Camping World Stadium, will include words from Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer and Infantino.

Orlando Matters: Orlando International Airport shares future plans
video

Orlando Matters takes you inside the top local business and political news impacting Orlando and Central Florida. This week, FOX 35?s Ryan Elijah sits down with the CEO of the Orlando International Airport, Kevin Thibault. The extended interview takes a look at many exciting plans at MCO from new technology to speed up the TSA process to Vertiports that could change how many people travel.

Florida man hid car used in deadly Orlando hit-and-run crash behind his house: officials

Rafael Rivera was arrested in connection with a hit-and-run crash in Orlando that killed a 28-year-old man in May 2024, troopers said. Investigators said Rivera attempted to hide the damage to his vehicle by parking it behind his house and covering it with a tarp.

Orlando Kitchen Incubator opens in Central Florida
video

FOX 35's David Martin heads over to the new Orlando Kitchen Incubator, which is Orlando's first and premier culinary incubator kitchen. The new space offers a multitude of services, including commercial kitchen space, production areas, storage and co-working space for culinary entrepreneurs. The 12,000-square-foot venue is located along the Orange Avenue corridor.

State Attorney Worrell’s policy sparks clash over case submissions, concerns over possible delays of justice

The state attorney for Orange and Osceola counties is in hot water with the state after rolling out her latest policy. Monique Worrell is now requiring local law enforcement to obtain an arrest or issue a notice to appear in court before they submit a case to her office for prosecution.

Florida attorney general to look into Worrell over new protocol
video

The state attorney for Orange and Osceola counties is in hot water with the state after rolling out her latest policy. Monique Worrell told local law enforcement to get an arrest warrant for a suspect before sending the case to her office. The attorney general is now reviewing her office.

Florida State Attorney Monique Worrell, law enforcement at odds over arrest warrant policy

Florida State Attorney Monique Worrell announced Thursday that her office would no longer accept law enforcement cases for prosecution that do not include an arrest or cases that have not already entered the court system, essentially challenging officers, deputies, and detectives to build better cases before submitting them to her office.