Police: I-4 EB shut down near Downtown Orlando after deadly crash
ORLANDO, Fla. - Orlando Police say they have shut down Interstate 4 (I-4) eastbound at Michigan Street after a crash involving a semi-truck and several other vehicles.
They say that the crash happened just before 3 a.m.
One person has reportedly died and several others suffered serious injuries.
FOX 35 is working to obtain more details, stay tuned.
MORE ORLANDO NEWS:
- White Castle opens in Orlando on Monday: 7 fun facts you never knew
- Orlando mourns Git-N-Messy's beloved chef after fatal accident
- Local church, senator host food distribution event in Orlando
- UCF graduations: 1st in-person ceremonies since pandemic's start to be held
- Hear the screams! Video shows Jurassic World VelociCoaster running with humans onboard