Four reasons to drive and electric car
Electric cars have been growing in popularity throughout the years. Although we have fuel efficient new Toyota hybrids in Orlando, you can’t get much more eco-friendly than an electric vehicle. Whether you want to drive the Toyota Prius Plug-in or the Toyota RAV4 EV, our electric cars in Orlando have a lot to offer! Are you on the fence about if one of these new Toyota are right for you? We can help!
Why should you drive one of our electric cars in Orlando?
If you’re in the market for a new car, you may be considering buying an electric car. However, you may be wondering if this is really the right choice for you! Although our electric new Toyota in Orlando haven’t been on the market very long, they do have a lot to offer drivers! Here are the top 4 reasons you should drive an electric car:
- Save money on gas: The most obvious reason you might want to choose one of our electric Toyota in Orlando is because it can save you a TON of money on gas! Let’s face it; gas prices aren’t going to drop a significant amount any time soon. Every year, you’re putting thousands of dollars in gas into your car. Imagine if you never had to pay for gas again! This could be a reality if you drove an electric vehicle!
- Environmental benefits: In addition to being gas-friendly, electric cars are extremely eco-friendly modes of transportation! Gasoline cars let off harmful emissions, which cause pollution and smog. This is problematic for the atmosphere and for your health. By driving an electric Toyota in Orlando, you can do your part to help preserve the environment!
- Steady increase in popularity: Like we mentioned, these eco-friendly cars are continuing to grow in popularity. If you’re a driver who likes to stay ahead of the trend, you may want to get into an electric vehicle! Toyota, along with other top automotive brands, continues to add electric cars to its lineup!
- Great usability: You may have a false perception that these vehicles are hard to use and more hassle than it’s worth. In actuality, these new Toyota in Orlando are easy to use. All you have to do is plug in your car to give it the power it needs. The infrastructure for charging stations also continues to grow, as there are more than 20,000 charging stations in the U.S.! This makes it very convenient to charge your ride!
What are the downfalls of driving an electric new Toyota?
Unfortunately, there are also some disadvantages to driving an electric car in Orlando. Here are a few cons:
- They typically cost more than traditional gas cars
- There are limited options
- They have a shorter driving range than traditional gas cars
- It takes longer to charge your car than it does to fuel it up
Do you have more questions about electric Toyota? Call Toyota of Orlando at (888) 725-3520. You can also visit us at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia.