CASSELBERRY, Fla. (FOX 35 WOFL) - Two people are about to face a judge, as they are accused of stealing cars outside of Casselberry gyms.
Police say that thieves are stealing keys from gym racks and lockers, and then driving off with cars in the parking lot. This has occurred over the past two months at least five times.
Thankfully, officers have recovered all five vehicles stolen.
The Casselberry Police Department recommends that gym-goers:
- Take in only what you absolutely need.
- Don't leave valuables in plain view; secure your valuables in the trunk.
- Choose lockers that are visible from other areas of the locker room.
- Use a quality lock to secure your property.
- If your property is stolen, report it to law enforcement immediately.