Are you looking for a cheap a reliable ride? If so, you may have the Orlando Toyota Corolla in mind. However, you may have other cars on your list of possibilities, like the 2015 Honda Civic. It can be hard to choose between these two vehicles, as they have a lot in common. This is why we want to help!
Compare the 2015 Toyota Corolla to its Honda competition
We’ve put the 2015 Toyota Corolla in Orlando side by side with the Honda Civic to show you how these two vehicles stack up against each other! To do this, we compared their space, performance, safety, fuel efficiency, and price.
- Space: Just because you want a compact car doesn’t mean you want a small and uncomfortable car! The Toyota Corolla in Orlando is definitely the opposite of that, as it comes with more overall interior volume than the Honda Civic! You and your passengers can rest at ease with more hip room, leg room, and shoulder room.
- Performance: You might not expect much when it comes to the performance of a compact car, but the Orlando Toyota Corolla will shatter those expectations! This new Toyota comes with a 6-speed transmission and a longer wheelbase than the Honda Civic, which will give you a smooth ride! Its Honda competition falls short with just a 5-speed transmission.
- Safety: Safety is an important factor to take into consideration when buying a new ride! Our Toyota cars in Orlando come standard with the Toyota Star Safety System, which you won’t find in the Honda Civic. The 2015 Toyota Corolla also offers an Advanced Airbag System with knee airbags, which aren’t in its Honda rival!
- Fuel efficiency: Both of these vehicles get 37 mpg on the highway, which means they’re both fuel efficient rides. However, you’ll get a little more mpg in the city with the Orlando Toyota Corolla to help you save even more money at the pump!
- Price: Price is one of the most important factors that come into play when buying a new ride. This isn’t something you have to think about when getting behind the wheel of this 2015 Toyota in Orlando. It’s an affordable car, as it has a starting MSRP of just $16,950! The Honda Civic Sedan is a bit pricier, as it has a starting MSRP of $19,310. This means you’d have to pay nearly $2,000 more for the Honda!
Take this new Toyota on a test drive today!
Are you convinced that the 2015 Toyota Corolla is the right car for you? Head to Toyota of Orlando and experience it for yourself with a test drive! Our team is waiting to help you drive home happy today!
We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd., just off I-4. Give us a call at (888) 725-3520 for more information or to schedule an appointment to meet one on one with a sales specialist. You can also visit our sister store at 16851 State Road 50, located between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27 and call (888) 590-6090 with any questions.