LAKE COUNTY, Fla. (FOX 35 WOFL) - Several people were arrested after Lake County detectives located drugs while executing a search warrant.
The Lake County Sheriff's Office says that their Special Investigation Unit served a search warrant on October 26th to a location on Putnam Street in Mascotte. Detectives searched the residence and the vehicles located on scene.
During the search, detectives say that they located about a quarter key of cocaine, several pounds of marijuana, over a hundred Xanax pills, and numerous amounts of drug paraphernalia. They also found a prepackaged cocaine for sale and seized about $4,500 in U.S. currency.
Several individuals were reportedly charged due to the results of the search, including:
- Amando Mendoza was charged with trafficking cocaine, possession of a schedule two narcotic without a prescription, possession of ammunition by a convicted felon, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of marijuana more than 20 grams with intent to distribute.
- Derek Heart was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
- Nicodemus Quintas was charged with possession of cocaine.
- Tony Nunez was charged with trafficking in cocaine.
- Raul Deleon III was charged with possession of cocaine.