There are many different ways you can notice when something is wrong with your car. Most of the time your car will give you a sign that it’s time for auto repair in Orlando. However, you have to pay attention to these warning signs and get help right away from our Toyota Service Center. One of the most common ways you can notice something is wrong with your car is when there are strange smells coming from your ride!
Which auto repair is your car telling you it needs?
Is there a strange smell coming from your car? Different smells coming from your car can point to different problems. What is your car trying to tell you? We’re explaining some of your vehicles warning smells and what kind of Orlando auto repair you may need.
- You might notice the smell of sweet syrup coming from your ride. This means your car is leaking coolant. Coolant is necessary to help keep your car’s engine cool and keep it from overheating! You should have this problem fixed right away with auto repair in Orlando, as it can be dangerous.
- Do you smell burning carpet when you hit the brakes? This means you car’s brake pads are worn down. You can have get Orlando brake service at our Toyota Service Center for a cheap price. It’s important you don’t ignore this warning sign, as you can risk brake failure!
- Another common odor your car might make is the smell of rotten eggs. This smell typically means your car’s catalytic converter isn’t working and needs to be replaced. The smell comes from sulfuric acid in your fuel. The smell of rotten eggs can also mean your car battery is leaking fluid. Let our Toyota service pros diagnose this problem for you!
- If you smell gasoline, your car needs immediate auto repair in Orlando! This smell means gas is leaking from your gas tank, which can be hazardous. With gas leaking, your car can easily catch on fire. This is why you should pull over immediately if you smell gasoline!
- If you smell burning oil coming from your car, it’s definitely due for auto repair! This means the oil level in your car is low or the oil is leaking. Stop by our Toyota Service Center for an inspection and an oil change in Orlando!
Schedule car care at our Toyota Service Center in Orlando
Are you still not sure what that smell is coming from your car? Just bring your ride to our Toyota Service Center in Orlando and let us take a look! Our auto service pros can inspect your car for you and fix it with proper auto repair. Don’t leave your car care to just anyone – you can trust our auto service experts!
We’re located at 16851 State Road 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27. You can schedule your auto repair by visiting our website or by giving us a call at (866) 454-1614.