Sundried Tomato, Mushroom, and Chicken Penne Pasta
1 lb Penne Pasta
Salt And Pepper to taste
1 Tbsp. unsalted Butter
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
½ Shallot, chopped
2 Cups Portabello Mushrooms, chopped
2 Cups Rotisserie Chicken, chopped
¼ Cup Sundried Tomatoes
3 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
½ Cup Of Grated Parmesan Cheese, plus garnish
3 Tbsp. Of chopped Fresh Parsley, plus garnish
Salt and Pepper
- Cook penne pasta al dente with water, olive oil, and salt & pepper.
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat, add minced garlic, shallots, and chopped mushrooms.
- Sautee mushrooms with garlic and butter For 5-7 Minutes. Stir in diced rotisserie chicken, sliced sun dried tomatoes, and cream. Cook for an additional 5 minutes until chicken is heated through.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl and toss With ½ cup of parmesan cheese, 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mushroom and chicken mixture over the pasta and serve with additional parsley, pepper and parmesan cheese.
Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups (1 pound) shredded rotisserie chicken (discard skin)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 10-12 warm white corn tortillas
- Optional toppings: jalapeños, avocado, cilantro, shredded red cabbage, fresh squeezed lime juice, queso fresco
- In a large heavy bottom saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat with the spice mixture. If needed, add 2-3 tablespoons of water to help distribute everything evenly. Remove from the heat and stir in the salsa.
- Serve tacos on warm tortillas with your favorite toppings! I highly recommend adding a spritz of fresh squeezed lime juice at the end.