ORLANDO, Fla. - Orlando, it's time to perfect your fist-pumping skills because Pauly D is rolling into town soon!
Pauly D will play a pre-game set at Bounce House Live at IOA Plaza in front of FBC Mortgage Stadium before the Knights host Baylor on September 30. The game time has not yet been announced, but IOA Plaza concerts typically take place about four hours before kickoff.
This free, non-ticketed event also happens to fall on UCF Family Weekend.
Pauly D's appearance is part of the Big 12 Conference's new inaugural homecoming tour, which aims to enhance every school's pre-game tailgating experience with live DJ performances, limited edition merch giveaways, an armed forces pre-game flyover and more, the conference said back in July.
Leading up to the concert, the Big 12 will also host a women's empowerment event on Thursday, September 28. Notable women leaders from the Orlando area will speak at a panel alongside Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models, the conference said.
UCF's lineup includes:
- Shelly Wilkes: SVP, Orlando Magic
- Suzanne Worthington: SVP, Orlando Health
- Kay Rawlins: SVP, Orlando City Soccer
- Ashley Turner: UCF DeVos Sports
Guests will also be able to participate in giveaways, a beauty bar, meet and greets with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models and the chance to have a professional headshot taken.
A philanthropic event at a local elementary school is scheduled for Friday, September 29. Athletes and coaches will visit Orange Center Elementary School to unveil a $50,000 makeover for a new STEM center part of the College Football Playoff Foundation's "Extra Yard Makeover Project."
MORE UCF FOOTBALL NEWS:
- Dunkin' shoots for the stars with UCF Space U themed donut for football season
- UCF Knights get off to fast start in first Big 12 season, defeat Kent State 56-6 in opener
- UCF football stadium's new Big 12-inspired menu lets you literally take a bite out of the competition
Big 12 Homecoming is not related to UCF's homecoming event, which culminates on Oct. 28 when the Knights host West Virginia.