Man's new hoverboard catches fire
Hoverboards are a reality and they are one of the hottest gifts this holiday season.
And we mean hot.
Timothy Cade of Alabama says he was riding the scooter when it caught fire, right underneath his feet.
And this isn't the only flammable incident. A hoverboard being charged in a Louisiana home ended up catching fire and it sent the house into flames.
The makers of the hoverboards have not commented, but eight injuries have been reported over the last three months. But those were from people falling off the scooters.