It’s essential for your car to have a working transmission in order to function properly. This system in your car plays an important role, as it creates torque to move your car forward. It also allows your car to switch gears and move at different speeds.
This is why it’s important to take care of it and stay on top of transmission repair in Orlando. Ignoring when there’s an issue with your car’s transmission can be very dangerous and costly! We’re explaining how you can find out when your car is due for this auto repair in Orlando.
Catch the need for transmission repair early
Does your car need Orlando transmission repair? It’s important to catch signs that it’s time for this auto repair early, so you don’t have to worry about it getting worse. If you don’t know much about this system in your car, don’t worry. We’re explaining some of the warning signs that could mean it’s time to head to our Orlando Toyota Service Center. You know it’s time for transmission repair when:
- Leaking transmission fluid: If you notice a puddle of red fluid under your car, you may have a leaking transmission fluid. You also might notice this if you smell burning transmission fluid. You can tell it apart from other fluid because of the sweet smell it has!
- Odd sounds: You may also hear strange noises coming from your car when it’s due for this auto repair in Orlando. If you hear a whistling, clunking, or screeching, you may want to head to our auto service center for transmission repair!
- Grinding or shaking: If you drive a car with a manual transmission, you may feel your gears grinding when changing them. If you drive a vehicle with an automatic transmission, you may notice some shakings when changing gears. Both of these signs mean it’s time for auto repair!
- Slipping gears: One of the most obvious signs that it’s time for transmission repair in Orlando is if you notice your gears slipping. This is when your car changes gears and then slips back into the previous gear when it shouldn’t. Slipping gears can be both scary and dangerous, which is why you should have it checked out at our Toyota Service Center right away!
- Stuck gears: Another thing that can happen when your car is having transmission problems is that the gears can get stuck or it can be hard to shift gears. This is something you want to get fixed ASAP, as this can be hazardous!
Schedule your auto repair in Orlando today!
Do you think your car is due for transmission repair in Orlando? Bring it to our auto service center and let our technicians take a look! We’ll get to the root of the problem and help you with all of the auto repair your car needs.
Schedule your transmission repair by giving us a call at (866) 454-1614. We’re located at 16851 State Road 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27. We’ll see you soon!