If you want a new Toyota hybrid, you have a variety of options to choose from. In fact, there are three different options available at our Toyota dealership just within the Toyota Prius family. With so many options, it can get confusing trying to find out which Toyota hybrid near Orlando is right for you. This is where we come in! We’re explaining what each model has to offer and how they differ.
Compare each member of the Toyota Prius family
Like we said, there are a lot of different options to choose from when shopping for a new Toyota hybrid near Orlando. Three of these options are part of the Toyota Prius family. Although they’re part of the same family, they each have something different to offer. Let’s take a look at each one, so you can pick the car that fits your needs!
The Toyota Prius near Orlando is the most popular hybrid car we have available. What does this new Toyota have to offer?
- It gets the best fuel economy in its class with an estimated 50 mpg combined.
- It’s a midsize car, which give you just enough space to fit five people inside comfortably with 93.7 cubic feet of passenger volume and plenty of space for your cargo with 21.6 cubic feet of cargo volume!
- It has a starting MSRP of just $24,200, which makes it a great option for all drivers!
Explore the possibilities with our new Toyota hybrids near Orlando
The Toyota Prius v near Orlando is a great option if you’re looking for a family-friendly ride with more space inside! Here’s what you need to know about this new Toyota hybrid:
- It gets impressive fuel efficiency with a fuel economy rating of 44 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway.
- It’s in the wagon category and comes with more space for your passengers (97.2 cubic feet of passenger volume) and a TON of cargo space (34.3 cubic feet) – this is more cargo space than most compact SUVs have!
- Even with all of this to offer, this green Toyota near Orlando remains affordable with a starting MSRP of just $26,675!
The Toyota Prius c near Orlando is the most economical option out of the bunch! This Toyota hybrid is great for city-dwellers with its size and fuel efficiency.
- It gets the best fuel efficiency out of this family of hybrid cars, as it can get an estimated 53 mpg highway and 46 mpg city.
- It’s a compact car, which helps get its great fuel economy and it gives it great maneuverability. However, it can still fit five people inside with 87.4 cu. ft. of passenger volume!
- This new Toyota near Orlando is also the cheapest option from our selection of hybrid cars, as it has a starting MSRP of just $19,540!
Get to know more about the Toyota Prius family by stopping by 16851 State Road 50. We’re located between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27. You can also give us a call at (888) 590-6090 for more information or to schedule an appointment to meet with a sales specialist.