ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - Orange County will continue COVID-19 testing at Barnett Park every day between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
This comes as the Orange County Convention Center officially wrapped up testing on Sunday.
State officials said that more than 400,000 tests were administered at the testing site over the last 14 months.
MORE COVID-19 NEWS:
- LIST: Stores not requiring masks for fully vaccinated individuals
- ‘Now is not the time’: Nurses’ union condemns CDC for relaxing mask protocols for vaccinated people
- Delta to require new employees get COVID-19 vaccine, CEO says
- Most kids with coronavirus do not develop fever, study finds
- CDC recommends all schools continue to use masks
Watch FOX 35 Orlando for the latest Central Florida news.