If you absolutely adore Buc-ee's Beaver Nuggets and brisket sandwiches – or you're just looking for some more cash – this opportunity is for you.
FinanceBuzz is looking to pay someone $1,000 to eat their way through Buc-ee's. Why? The website, full of money-saving tips, is hoping to inform customers about which Buc-ee's products are worth it.
Here's what you need to know to apply and what the gig entails:
- You must be at least 18 years old and live in the U.S.
- You must live near – or be willing to travel to – a Buc-ee's
- You must be willing to try almost any snack
- You'll have two weeks to complete the taste test
- You'll get a shopping list with some blank spaces for you to improvise
- Document your experience through written reviews and photos
- Notes will be used for an upcoming FinanceBuzz story
TERRELL, TEXAS - JULY 13: A sign for a Buc-ees convenience store stands in Terrell, Texas, Saturday, July 13, 2019. The Texas company with a cult-like following is expanding throughout the southeastern United States. (Photo by Allison V. Smith for Th
To apply, prospects will need to provide their contact information and explain why they're the perfect person for the role.
Here are just some of the items you can expect to try at Buc-ee's:
- Buc-ee’s Beaver Nuggets
- Sweet and savory kolaches
- Hippo tacos
- Barbecue sandwiches
- Buc-ee’s Lemon Crisps
- Homemade fudge
- Buc-ee’s Gummi Bears
- Banana pudding
- Biscuits and gravy
- Chipotle to donate $100K in school supplies to teachers – here’s how to nominate someone
- Chick-fil-A's iconic chicken sandwich gets its first-ever seasonal makeover with never-before-used ingredient
- Burger King cook who didn't miss work for 27 years gets $400K in online donations to retire after viral post
The deadline to apply is at 11:59 p.m. on September 11. FinanceBuzz will choose its taste tester by September 18.
The chosen applicant will also get a $250 stipend to use toward snacks and Buc-ee's merch.
This opportunity is not affiliated with or endorsed by Buc-ee's.
Click here for more information or to apply.