The Jacksonville Jaguars released their full 2020-2021 season schedule, giving sports-starved football fans something to look forward to.
Jacksonville Jaguars 2020 Schedule:
- Sunday, Sept. 13 | INDIANAPOLIS COLTS | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 20 | at Tennessee Titans | 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 24 | MIAMI DOLPHINS | 8:20 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 4 | at Cincinnati Bengals | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 11 at Houston Texans | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 18 | DETROIT LIONS | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 25 | BYE WEEK
- Sunday, Nov. 1 | at Los Angeles Chargers | 4:05 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 8 | HOUSTON TEXANS | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 15 | at Green Bay Packers | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 22 | PITTSBURGH STEELERS | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 29 | CLEVELAND BROWNS | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 6 | at Minnesota Vikings | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 13 | TENNESSEE TITANS | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 20 | at Baltimore Ravens | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 27 | CHICAGO BEARS | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 3 | at Indianapolis Colts | 1 p.m.
- All times Eastern and subject to change.
The full NFL schedule is available here: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2020/REG1
All major sports and events have been postponed or canceled to help slow the spread of COVID-19. It's not yet clear what effect the virus will have on the NFL's schedule, but it appears that the league is pressing forward with a standard season schedule for now.
The NFL preseason traditionally kicks off with the Hall of Fame Game from Canton during the third week of July, then the regular season starts the second week of September.
The league did already say that international games will be canceled and rescheduled in the U.S.