When was the last time you replaced your car tires? Regardless, you probably remember that it’s 1) expensive and 2) a little overwhelming when it comes to all the choices available to you. Luckily, you’ve got Toyota of Orlando on your side. Not only can we help you choose the right car tires for your car and your performance needs, we can also help you get then at an affordable price!
Start your car tire shopping process with these questions
To be able to easily narrow your choices when it comes to buying car tires, you need to ask yourself some questions. Here are the big ones you should tackle before you head to our Orlando auto service center:
1. How much can I spend on a new set of car tires?
2. How long do I need them to last?
3. Where will I be driving predominantly? (Think on and off the pavement.)
4. What speed rating do I need? Does speed rating matter?
5. What type of weather do I have to face during my drive time?
6. Is cabin comfort and quietness important to me?
Shop Toyota of Orlando and let our techs get you on the right track!
Once you’ve answered those questions, our auto service techs can help your narrow the field to find the perfect solution. Typically, our customers fall into one of four categories:
1. All-season tires: These are the most common type of tires, and they’re also the best balance when it comes to performance, affordability, and cabin comfort/quiet. If you live in a climate that doesn’t see weather extremes and your driving habits are pretty normal, then all-season is the right solution for you. They also handle well in the rain (so they’re perfect for Central Florida drivers).
2. Performance tires: If you hit the track or find that speed and maneuverability are important to you, then it’s time to invest in high-performance tires. They have a high speed rating (which means they have a high maximum speed) and give you better-than-normal traction so you can maneuver even when driving fast.
3. Off-road tires: Like taking things off the pavement? Think about off-road tires. They’re high-resistance so they can take on sharp edges and tough terrain without sustaining punctures or tears. They’re also a solid bet if you’re driving on uneven surfaces.
4. Snow/ice/winter tires: If you find yourself driving in winter weather – and we’re talking extreme winter weather, like regular snow and ice – then it may be smart to invest in winter tires. These tires are built to withstand extreme cold (below 45 degrees) and have features called snipes, which help your car grip slippery surfaces (like ice) better.
Ready to shop? Come down to Toyota of Orlando! We’re open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road and we have the longest service hours in Central Florida. Schedule your appointment and learn more about our auto service specials at (407) 298-0001!