ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 35 ORLANDO) - On Monday, Universal Orlando Resort revealed the scare zones and the 'Academy of Villains' show that will be at this year's Halloween Horror Nights event.
They said that there will be five scare zones throughout Universal Studios Florida this year. These will be:
- Zombieland: Double Tap -- This scare zone is based on the 'Zombieland' film and its upcoming sequel. It puts guests in the middle of the United States of Zombieland, where infection has spread and zombies are everywhere.
- Rob Zombie: Hellbilly Deluxe -- Guests will step into the heavy metal horror of Rob Zombie's music and imagery in this scare zone.
- Anarch-cade -- This scare zone features an 80s-inspired arcade filled with neon slashers.
- Vanity Ball -- Blade-wielding artists fill this scare zone as they slice up willing participants into horrific living works of art.
- Vikings Undead -- Undead Viking warriors will come face-to-face with guests in this scare zone, as they have risen and laid siege to Central Park.
Universal Orlando Resort also said that the 'Academy of Villains' show will return this year. The theme is called 'Altered States' and serves as an epic experiment of mind and body.
Halloween Horror Nights begins Friday, September 6th and goes through Saturday, November 2nd at Universal Studios Florida. For tickets and event details, visit the Halloween Horror Nights website.
For more information, visit the Universal Orlando website.