ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - Orange County detectives say they are working to identify people involved in a felony battery at ICON Park.
They posted a video of the incident on Twitter on Wednesday morning.
They ask that if you have any information, please contact Crimeline at 1-800-424-8477.
MORE CENTRAL FLORIDA HEADLINES:
- FDLE to investigate after video shows aggressive student takedown at Florida school
- 'I am thrilled' UCF's Josh Heupel leaves to become Tennessee's head coach
- Cold front to drop temperatures into the 30s, 40s this week
- Kids 5 and younger can get free admission all year to SeaWorld, Aquatica
- Publix COVID-19 vaccine appointments fill up in under 2 hours: Here's your next chance
Tune in to FOX 35 Orlando for the latest Central Florida news.