ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 35 WOFL) - Visit Orlando announced on Monday that they will offer deals this year for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Travel Tuesday.
Starting November 20th, the following details can be obtained via Visit Orlando.
- Walt Disney World: Savings start at $30 per ticket on Flexible Date Disney tickets. Receive a free commemorative Toy Story towel with the purchase of a 5-day or longer Flexible Date ticket (one towel per order while quantities last).
- Universal Orlando Resort: Purchase a 3-Park, 2 Day Park-To-Park ticket, and receive an extra two days free of unlimited admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay. A total savings of $65 per ticket.
- SeaWorld Orlando: Get 2 days for the price of 1 with a 2-Day, 2-Park ticket for use at SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens Tampa. A savings of $75 per ticket.
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort: Get a second day FREE when you purchase a single day admission. A savings of $35 per ticket.
- Gatorland: Get unlimited rides on the Gatorland Express train for each admission ticket.
- Madame Tussauds: Free digital photo download per ticket.
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium: Free digital photo download per ticket.
- Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures: Free “Prospector” rare gems mining package included with each airboat tour purchased.
On top of these exclusive attraction deals, an extra 10% off all purchases can be access at OrlandoTickets.com with the promo code 'GIFT.' The promo code is active from November 20th to November 29th.
These deals are valid one year from purchase.