ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 35 WOFL) - The Rosen Hotels and Resorts are opening the doors of its nine local hotels for those affected by Hurricane Michael.
The company will assist Hurricane Michael evacuees is seeking a safe home away from home by offering their Distress Rates.
There are no additional pet fees is evacuating with your pet.
For $59 a night, evacuees can stay at any of the following hotels. Call 866-33-ROSEN or visit HERE to book.
- Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr., Orlando
- Rosen Inn closest to Universal, 6327 International Dr., Orlando
- Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, 9000 International Dr., Orlando
- Midpointe Hotel, 9922 Hawaiian Court, Orlando
- Clarion Inn & Suites at International Drive, 9956 Hawaiian Court, Orlando
- Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, 8442 Palm Parkway, Lake Buena Vista
At the six leisure hotels above, guests may add an additional $10/night to receive two adult breakfast buffets daily. This rate includes the Kids Eat Free Program, where children 9 years and younger eat free when accompanied by an adult purchasing the buffet. This must be purchased at the time of booking.
For $79 a night, evacuees can stay at any of the following hotels.
- Rosen Plaza, 9700 International Drive, Orlando | Call 800-627-8258 or visit HERE.
- Rosen Centre, 9840 International Drive, Orlando | Call 800-204-7234 or visit HERE.
- Rosen Shingle Creek, 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando | Call 866-996-6338 or visit HERE.
All guestroom rates are subject to applicable taxes, are not applicable for groups or with any other promotions or offers and are based on availability. Guestroom rates are offered to evacuees of Hurricane Michael exclusively and will remain in effect until such time that the storm is no longer a threat. Rosen Hotels & Resorts may assess a fee should the hotels determine a guestroom has sustained damage as a result of a pet staying in the room.