ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Orlando firefighters pulled three dogs from a burning home Friday night.
With the house on fire and three dogs trapped inside, it was the Orlando Fire Department to the rescue.
Cynthia Radley and her family came home to find firetrucks surrounding their home. Much of the house was damaged by fire.
“It don't feel good at all,” Radley said. “Shocked me.”
Worse of all, the family’s three small Shih Tzu dogs were trapped inside. Firefighters spotted the dogs, went inside and saved them. They used oxygen to treat them for smoke inhalation and the dogs are expected to make a full recovery.
“Thanks for saving my dogs,” Radley says to the firefighters. “Thanks for saving the house!”
Radley says an electrical fire was to blame. She says material “things” can be replaced, but not her family or their pets.
“I feel good about it,” Radley says.
Fortunately she says they have insurance, and everything will be covered.