Sponsored Advertising: See what the 2019 Toyota RAV4 has to offer!
Image 1 of 2
Big news when it comes to family vehicles and versatile SUVs – the 2019 Toyota RAV4 has been officially revamped and redesigned! It’s showcasing some serious upgrades both inside and out, and we can’t wait for it to arrive at Toyota of Orlando so you can get behind the wheel and see for yourself how incredible the new generation of this popular Toyota actually is.
You’ll love the redesigned 2019 Toyota RAV4!
Performance: Toyota took things to a new level when it comes to performance in the 2019 Toyota RAV4. Here are the highlights that it’s featuring:
- New off-road capabilities like multi-terrain select and dynamic torque vectoring all-wheel drive
- Improved aerodynamics (thanks to the exterior style redesign) that take fuel efficiency up a notch
- Two new powertrains – you can choose a traditional 2.5L inline 4-cylinder engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission, or opt for a 2.5L inline 4-cylinder hybrid drivetrain
- A more spacious interior cabin due to a wider body and a longer wheelbase
- A more comfortable drive time because of a more rigid chassis and new multi-link rear suspension with improved damping
- Technology and safety: Looking for a ride that can keep you entertained, but also keep you safe and connected no matter where life takes you? Get behind the wheel of the 2019 Toyota RAV4. It’s showcasing top tech like:
- Entune 3.0 with your choice of a 7” or 8” touchscreen, as well as Bluetooth, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, HD Radio technology, and 5 USB ports
- Qi wireless charging for convenience
- Alexa connectivity, as well as new features like Apple Car Play and even a WiFi connect system
- Toyota Star Safety System and Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, which includes safety tech like lane departure alert with steering assist, automatic high beams, pre-collision system with pedestrian detection, lane tracing assist, road sign assist, and more
- A Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, an integrated backup camera, and a Bird’s Eye View Camera with 360-degree views of your vehicle
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar for assisted parking
- This Orlando Toyota is showcasing a brand new look for a new model yearAnd let’s not forget about looks – that’s probably the most remarkable part of the newly redesigned 2019 Toyota RAV4. The exterior of this Toyota SUV is revamped entirely with more visibly chiseled and defined lines, a longer hood, and a more muscular look overall (some are comparing it to the Toyota 4Runner or Toyota Highlander). You’ll also find new LED lighting, new alloy wheel designs, and even new paint colors. The interior is also more spacious and trimmed with premium quality materials to ensure a sophisticated and sporty look.Want more info? Call Toyota of Orlando today – we’re open seven days a week at (407) 298-4500. And you can come test drive the original model if you want to get an idea of what the Orlando Toyota RAV4 is like; just visit us at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall! Return Home