Are you shopping for a new car, but you don’t know what you should be looking for? There are a lot of elements to think about when choosing the perfect car and one of the most important is safety! You want to be sure you’re looking at the safest cars near Orlando, so you can be sure you’re secure while behind the wheel!
The best way to find the safest cars is to check car safety ratings! Which ratings should you check and what do they mean? Our Toyota dealership near Orlando has all of the answers!
Which car safety ratings should you pay attention to?
Checking car safety ratings is the surest way to find the safest cars near Orlando. When you do this, you’ll find ratings from two main sources – the Insurance Highway Institute of Safety (IIHS) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
Every year, both of these sources test the safety of each vehicle on the road to find out just how safe they are. However, they each test them different ways to give consumers the safety information they need about their ride.
- The IIHS offers the IIHS Top Safety Picks. To find the safest cars, the IIHS puts each vehicle through a number of crash tests to test their crashworthiness. Vehicles that score good in each test are named IIHS Top Safety Picks. They also rank vehicles based on the features they have available for crash avoidance. The cars with good ratings are also named an IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus! This means they help drivers avoid car accidents and they keep you safe in the event of a crash.
- The NHTSA offers a star safety rating. It also puts each vehicle through a series of simulated crash tests to find out how well they keep the driver and passengers safe. This includes a rollover, frontal, and side crash. These scores are then added up to come up with a rating from 1 to 5 stars. Vehicles that receive a 5-star rating are the safest cars!
2015 Toyota near Orlando are some of the safest cars!
If you’re looking for a new ride that scores high in both of these car safety ratings, you’re in luck! Many of our 2015 Toyota near Orlando are dubbed IIHS Top Safety Picks AND they have 5-Star Safety Ratings! This includes the 2015 Toyota Camry, Toyota Highlander, Toyota Venza, and Toyota Prius. What makes them the safest cars near Orlando is all of the safety features they have to offer! Some of the safety features available in our 2015 Toyota include:
- The Toyota Star Safety System (standard with every new Toyota)
- Toyota Safety Connect
- An Advanced Airbag System
- A Pre-Collision System
- A child safety seat restraint system (LATCH)
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Visit us today to find the safest cars near Orlando! We’re located at 16851 State Road 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27. You can also give us a call at (888) 590-6090 for more information or to schedule an appointment to meet with a sales specialist.