ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 35 ORLANDO) - Universal Orlando resort has released a first look at the food and drink options that will be available at Universal's Endless Summer Resort -- Surfside Inn and Suites.
The hotel has a 'Beach Break Cafe,' a casual dining food court that has surf-inspired dishes infused with southern California flavors and fresh ingredients. It is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some of the dishes offered are:
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissant: Served with breakfast potatoes
- Breakfast Pizza: Sausage gravy, bracon, scrambled eggs, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese
LUNCH AND DINNER:
- Italian Ciabatta: Ham, capicola, genoa salami, provolone, red onion, tomato, shredded romaine, pepperoncini, red wine vinaigrette
- SoCal Cobb Salad: Chopped lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, blue cheese, bacon, hard boiled egg, and avocado ranch dressing
- Caprese Panini: Tomato, mozzarella, fresh basil, balsamic glaze
- Pipeline Burger: Beef patty, topped with caramelized onion, bacon jam and provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, toasted bun
- Tofu Power Bowl with Baja Sauce: Cilantro lime rice, quinoa, kale, red cabbage, pickled carrots
- Orange Surf Board: Orange vodka, coconut ru, triple sec, orange juice, and a splash of cranberry
- Tidal Wave: Endless Summer rum, peach vodka, gin, peach schnapps, orange juice, and pineapple juice
- Epic Sunset: Vodka, mango colada, and Strawberry Island Oasis
- Toasted Coconut Mango Mojito: Coconut rum, mango, and mojito island oasis
The hotel, which is the park's first-ever Value category hotel, will open on June 27th.
Read more THEME PARK news: