ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - If you're still looking to get rid of debris from Hurricane Irma in Orange County, you only have a few sites left to do it.
The county is permanently closing off three debris drop-off sites Sunday at 7 p.m.
- Barnett Park - 4801 W Colonial Dr.
- Conway Water Treatment Plant - 3590 Manatee St.
- Across from Renaissance Senior Center - 3800 S. Econlockhatchee Tr.
Four other debris sites will remain open Monday through Sunday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Cypress Grove Park - 290 Holden Ave.
- Harrell Road - 8503 Trevarthon Rd.
- Northwest Water Reclamation Facility - 701 W McCormick Rd.
- Rose Place Park - 8200 Old Winter Garden Rd.
For more information, visit the Orange County Government website.