Here at Toyota of Orlando, we’re proud to offer an affordable, sophisticated luxury option to our customers – the Toyota Avalon. This stylish sedan encompasses top technology, adaptable performance, and luxury features that take your drive time to a new level. But Toyota upped the ante even further for the 2019 model year. The Orlando Toyota Avalon has been completely redesigned and we’re here to give you the details.
See what the redesigned 2019 Toyota Avalon has to offer
For starters, good news – the 2019 Toyota Avalon will be available in seven different models. You can get the XSE, Touring, XLE, and Limited, as well as the XSE Hybrid, XLE Hybrid, and Limited Hybrid. You’ll have tons of choices and the ability to easily tailor your car to your drive time needs. And on top of that, we found out that this sophisticated ride is going into production this spring, which means it’ll be in dealerships before we know it.
Here are some of the other details released about the 2019 Toyota Avalon - we’ll start with performance.
- This Toyota sedan has new engine options including revamped 3.5L V6 and 2.5L hybrid engines.
- The hybrid battery was moved under the back seats of the car, creating more cargo space in the trunk.
- Real-time damping control is available on the Touring model for the 2019 year.
- The steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters now have rev-matching downshift capabilities.
- A new adaptive variable suspension is up for grabs on the 2019 model.
- There are five possible drive modes – the ECO, Normal, Sport, Sport +, and Custom.
- What about style? The Orlando Toyota Avalon is renowned for its sleek sophistication and polished interior, and 2019 only takes things up a notch. You’ll now find:
- New soft-touch materials trimming the interior, as well as plush leather and refined woodgrain accents to round out the comfortable cabin
- A redesigned exterior that’s more angular and defined, as well as toting a lower center of gravity. This ups the sport factor while also enhances maneuverability.
- New alloy wheel designs and adaptive LED headlights to create an unforgettable exterior
- You’ll love the sleek sophistication this Orlando Toyota offers
And we can’t forget technology – after all, this Orlando Toyota promises the best of the best for an affordable price. Staying connected and entertained is simple thanks to top tech like:
- Amazon Alexa connectivity
- Available WiFi hotspot for added convenience
- A new 1200 watt JBL Audio system with 14 speakers
- Apple CarPlay capabilities
- Smartwatch connectivity
- All-new Entune 3.0 with added convenience and entertainment features
- 5 USB power ports for charging and connectivity
- 7”, 9”, or 10” audio touchscreen interfaces depending on which model you choose
- Like we said, this updated and redesigned luxury Toyota will be arriving at Toyota of Orlando soon, and we can’t wait to get you in the driver’s seat. To stay updated and learn more, give us a call! You can reach us seven days a week until 10pm at (407) 298-4500.