Taking care of your car is hard work, but we try to make it easy with the help of our Orlando Toyota service pros! With all of the car maintenance your ride needs, it can be difficult to remember it all – especially if you don’t know much about cars. If this is you, don’t worry. Like we said, you can always count on the experts at our Toyota Service Center in Orlando to help you. We’re also sharing our top five car maintenance tips to keep in mind!
Take care of your car with these car maintenance tips
We understand that not everyone is an automotive expert. We don’t want to overwhelm you with information, but we do want you to know the basics when it comes to getting car maintenance in Orlando! Here are our top five car maintenance tips:
- Keep up with your oil change: Getting an oil change in Orlando is an essential auto service! Some people may skip this car maintenance, but you should never do this. Most vehicles need an oil change every 5,000 to 10,000 miles. Keeping up with this auto service will help keep your car’s engine running at peak performance!
- Check fluids frequently: Engine oil isn’t the only fluid in your car that needs attention. You should also check other fluids, including the coolant, brake fluid, and transmission fluid! Keeping an eye on these fluids will help you catch leaks before any larger problems arise. If you’re not sure how to check your car fluids, just bring your ride to our Orlando auto service center!
- Keep your car clean: Cleaning your ride may not seem like a big deal, but it can help a great deal if you want your ride to keep its value! By cleaning the exterior of your car and waxing it, you can help protect the exterior paint and keep it from getting scratched by debris! Cleaning the interior will keep the cabin looking like-new.
- Rotate your tires: Getting a tire rotation in Orlando regularly is extremely important! If you don’t normally get your tires rotated, it’s time to incorporate this into your routine car maintenance. It helps your car tires wear evenly, which extends their lifespan. This auto service should be done every 5,000 miles!
- Inspect your car tires: Your car tires should also be inspected frequently! This includes checking the tire pressure and the tread depth. Low tire pressure can cause excessive wear on your car tires and decreased mpg. Worn tires treads can be dangerous, as you can lose traction and end up with a tire blowout! Head to Toyota of Orlando for new car tires if yours are worn out.
Schedule auto service in Orlando today!
Need help taking care of your car? Schedule your car maintenance today by calling our Toyota Service Center at (866) 945-0493. You can also conveniently schedule an appointment on our website or just stop by! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd. just off I-4, near the Mall at Millenia. Don’t forget to check out our Toyota service coupons while visiting our website!