ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 35 WOFL) - Universal Orlando Resort has announced that starting today, March 29th, guests can purchase select tickets and vacation packages for the park's Halloween event -- Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights.
For the first time ever, the theme park says that guests can get double the scares with the purchase of a limited time ticket where they can buy a night and get a second night free.
The tickets option available at this moment are:
- Halloween Horror Nights Flex Ticket “Buy a Night, Get 2nd Night Free”
- Sunday – Friday ($77.99 per adult + tax): Entitles one (1) guest admission to two (2) 2018 Halloween Horror Nights event nights on any Sunday – Friday event night.
- Halloween Horror Nights Hotel and Ticket Package
- Starts at $215 per adult, per night tax inclusive
- Select event nights between September 14th and November 3rd
- 4-night hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Additional accommodations are available at Universal Orlando’s on-site hotels, including Universal’s Aventura Hotel, opening August 2018, or a Universal Partner Hotel
- 3-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 1-night Halloween Horror Nights admission plus 1-night free (Sunday – Friday) offer valid on packages booked by 6/6/18
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme parks open to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate each event night until 8 p.m.
- In addition, guests can add a RIP Tour or The Unmaking the Horror Tour to their vacation package
- Offer valid for bookings now until November 2nd
- Offer valid for travel between September 14th and November 3rd
The event will take place from September 14th until November 3rd.
Universal Orlando says that this event will be the most intense yet, bringing some of the most terrifying names in horror to life in nine all-new haunted houses and five sinister scare zones throughout the park.
They went on to say that the event will put guests into iconic horror films, cult classic, terrifying TV shows, and disturbing-original stories.
As always, guests can reportedly take a break from the horror by enjoying some of the park's exciting rides and attractions.
For more details about the event and additional offers that will be announced at a later date, visit HERE.