ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 35 WOFL) - The University of Central Florida (UCF) football team announced that they will play seven home games in 2018.
The team's first two games will reportedly be on the road, though. The UCF Knights will open the season on the road at UConn for an American Athletic Conference game on Thursday, August 20th. That game will mark the first true road opener for the Knights since 2012.
The Knights open their home slate on September 8th, hosting South Carolina State.
The full Knights schedule is below.
2018 UCF FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
- Thu., Aug. 30 -- at UConn*
- Sat., Sept. 8 -- South Carolina State
- Sat., Sept. 15 -- at North Carolina
- Fri., Sept. 21 -- Florida Atlantic
- Sat., Sept. 29 – Pittsburgh (Family Weekend)
- Sat., Oct. 6 -- SMU*
- Sat., Oct. 13 -- at Memphis*
- Sat., Oct. 20 -- at ECU*
- Thu., Nov. 1 -- Temple* [ESPN]
- Sat., Nov. 10 -- Navy* (Homecoming)
- Sat., Nov. 17 -- Cincinnati*
- Fri., Nov. 23 at USF* (War On I-4)
* - American Athletic Conference Game
Kickoff times and television partners for the first three weeks of the season will be announced in June.
Tickets for the 2018 UCF Football season can be purchased by calling 407-823-1000 or visiting HERE.