Do you see a crack or chip in your car’s windshield? This isn’t something you want to ignore. In fact, you should head straight to our auto body shop for windshield repair in Orlando! Our auto service experts can fix your auto glass or replace it and help you avoid any further complications. We’re sharing why getting this auto repair is important!
Get auto repair in Orlando before the problem gets worse
We can’t stress to you enough that you should get Orlando windshield repair as soon as you see a crack or chip in the glass! I can be easy to overlook windshield damage; however, this can land you with even more problems! Here are some of the reasons you may want to head to our auto repair shop in Orlando for windshield repair:
- It can get worse: Of course, a small crack in your car’s windshield can be easy to look past; however, this small crack can get a lot worse. It can cause a spider effect, which can end up taking over your entire windshield! Once it gets to this point, you’ll have to have the whole thing replaced.
- It can be dangerous: A crack that’s in your line of sight can be very dangerous and can cause an accident by obstructing your view. A cracked windshield can also be dangerous, as it makes the glass weaker and it won’t be able to protect you as well in the event of an accident!
- You can be fined: It’s a law in a lot of states that you cannot drive with a cracked windshield. Instead up putting off windshield repair in Orlando and risking a ticket, just head to our Toyota Collision Center!
- It’s affordable: Another good reason to take care of this Orlando auto repair is because it’s affordable! Most car insurance covers it, so why put it off?
Do you need windshield repair or a replacement?
One of the biggest questions we get is if you can just get windshield repair or if you’ll have to have your auto glass replaced. This depends on the nature of the damage. You can get windshield repair in Orlando if the crack or chip on the glass fits these requirements:
- The crack fits under a dollar bill
- The chip is smaller than a quarter
- The damage isn’t too close to the edge of the windshield
- The crack or chip isn’t in your line of sight
If the damage doesn’t fit within these guidelines, it may not qualify for windshield repair in Orlando. However, we can replace your entire windshield at our auto body shop! We’ll even work with your insurance company to help you save the most money on your new windshield. Our auto repair experts are dedicated to helping you get back on the road without hassle!
Visit our auto body shop today at 3575 Vineland Rd., located just off I-4 near the Mall at Millenia. You can also give us a call at (866) 637-2430 to schedule an appointment to get the auto repair your car needs. We can also answer any questions you may have!