Do you always keep up with the routine car maintenance your car needs? If the answer is no, it’s time to start making this a priority! Taking care of your ride with Toyota service in Orlando can help extend the lifespan of it! Additionally, if you have a new car that’s still under warranty, you have to get the Toyota recommended maintenance in order to keep the warranty valid.
Get your Toyota recommended car maintenance on time!
You may be wondering what Orlando car maintenance your ride needs. We’re sharing the Toyota recommended maintenance!
Every 5,000 miles or 6 months your car needs basic car maintenance in Orlando. This auto service includes:
- An oil change in Orlando and changing the fuel filter (for vehicles that use conventional engine oil)
- Rotate tires and check tire pressure (inflate to correct PSI)
- Multi-point vehicle inspection (includes brake system)
- Check car fluid levels and top them off (includes coolant, windshield wiper fluid, and more)
- Check tread depth of car tires
- Check for any recalls
There are also Toyota services you should get every 10,000 miles or 12 months. On top of the car maintenance you need every 5,000 miles or 6 months, you should get:
- An oil change and fuel filter replacement (for vehicles that use synthetic motor oil)
- Inspection of the installation of the driver’s floor mat
- Check windshield wiper fluid level and condition of windshield wiper blades
- Examine suspension and steering parts
- Check the engine air filter and cabin filter
All of this routine car maintenance is covered by ToyotaCare! This is a no-cost maintenance plan that covers Toyota factory recommended maintenance for up to 2 years/25,000 miles, whichever comes first! This makes it easy to stay on top of the car maintenance your car needs.
Take care of your car with more extensive Toyota service in Orlando
Once your car gets older and has more miles on it, it’s important to continue to keep up with Toyota recommended car maintenance in Orlando. What does Toyota recommend every 30,000 miles or 36 months?
- Check and replace car tires (if needed)
- Swap out engine and cabin air filter
- Check car battery and replace (if needed)
- Check radiator and condenser for leaks
- Inspect brakes and change brake pads
- Tighten nuts and bolt chassis and body
If you’re not sure what auto service your ride needs, all you need to do is head to our Toyota Service Center in Orlando! Our Toyota service experts can check your car for you and let you know exactly what your car needs. We’ll also take care of the routine car your car needs for a cheap price! Just check out our Toyota service coupons on our website. We’re always offering great deals to help you save money!
Schedule an appointment to bring in your ride to our Orlando auto service center by giving us a call at (866) 454-1614. You can also easily schedule an appointment on our website or just bring in your ride when you get a chance, no appointment necessary! We look forward to seeing you here!