Most people have been in a common and unpleasant experience of having an unwanted dent in their car. It may have been caused by a hit and run or someone opened their door and hit yours. Regardless of how your car got that dent, you want it off! You can always bring it our Orlando Toyota Collision Center to have then fix your car and have it top-notch condition once again. However, we’ve all seen tricks for at-home car dent removal and wonder if it’s a good idea. So our team went to the Toyota Techs to get their take on car dent removal at home. Now we want to share with you their pros and cons.
Car dent removal tips from our Orlando Toyota Techs!
When the issue is small we try to avoid taking the car to an Orlando auto shop. However, a car dent removal at home can be a bit trickier than we think. Our Toyota Techs in Orlando believes that if you have the tools and know how to get rid of a car dent, then there are some great perks. Some of them are:
- It may cost you less than if you decide to take your car to a body shop or dealership
- Time is in your control! You can decide how long it’ll take you to finish and when to have it done, rather than have to wait for the body shop.
- You won’t have to worry about the safety of your car! It’ll be in your garage and you’ll know just how the process goes.
Get your car dent removal at our reliable Orlando Toyota Collision Center!
Though if you don’t know anything about cars it might be a best to bring your car to our Toyota Collision Center in Orlando. Our technicians are highly trained and know how to fix your car. That’s why there are cons to car dent removal at home. Some of the cons our Toyota techs shared were the following:
- If the dent is too large you may not be able to fix it at home. You may need more intricate tools and/or parts! Our Toyota Collision Center carries the some of the highest quality and state-of-the-art tools to fix your car the right way.
- The damage might be bigger than you think! The last thing you want is to if something “small” may also have caused an internal leak! When our Toyota techs check your car they’ll be able to determine better, rather than just fix the dent.
- Depending on what tools and ways in which you remove the dent, you might hurt the car paint. This would eventually lead to another work that needs to be done. Now you’ll have to pay for the paint job too! Our Toyota Collision Center takes car of that for you! You won’t have to worry about it!
If you want to get your car back in top-notch shape visit our Certified Toyota Collision Center! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Road.