Are you looking for a family-friendly vehicle that can handle everything you do on your day-to-day? Between running errands, dropping the kids off at school or extracurricular activities, and work you need a car that can keep up! That’s where the new 2018 Toyota Highlander comes in! This new take on an Orlando-favorite is sure to make a great impression no matter where you’re heading.
Check out the available features on the new 2018 Toyota Highlander
The new 2018 Toyota Highlander is one of the most versatile vehicles at Toyota of Orlando! Our team has picked some of our favorite features that we’re sure you’ll love.
You need a car that can keep up. That’s why the new Toyota Highlander is equipped with performance features to allow you to do just that. These features include:
- Great fuel economy - With this new Toyota SUV, you’ll be able to take advantage of an EPA estimated fuel economy of 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway.
- A powerful engine - If you’re looking for power, the new Highlander has it! Available in this SUV is a 3.5L V6 engine!
Just because a car is capable of handling whatever you need it to doesn’t mean it can’t be stylish. On the new 2018 Toyota Highlander you’ll find features like:
- UV Reduction Glass - A car can get extremely hot when you park it in the sun. Now you can enjoy a cooler cabin thanks to UV reduction glass on every window in the new Toyota Highlander!
- Plenty of room - Not only can this Toyota SUV seat up to eight, you’ll also have 83.7 cu. ft. of available cargo space!
There will be times where you have precious cargo in the backseat. That’s why this new Toyota in Orlando is full of safety features that include:
- Available LATCH system - If you have a little one that still uses a car seat, the new Toyota Highlander has the LATCH system available for second and third-row seating.
- Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats - Thanks to innovative safety technology, these seats can help lessen the severity of whiplash injuries caused by certain rear-end collisions.
We know you want to have an enjoyable ride. That’s why the new Toyota Highlander is full of Toyota technology features like:
- Integrated backup camera - With the integrated backup camera there’s no need to worry about parking again! You can easily park in even the toughest spots thanks to this feature!
- Optitron dashboard instrumentation - Everything is right in front of you where you need it. Easily see everything from your gas gauge to your speedometer in an easy-to-read and styled format.
- Find your next family car at Toyota of Orlando
If you’re interested in the 2018 Toyota Highlander, it’s available in eight different models and starts at an MSRP of just $31,030. Make sure to visit Toyota of Orlando today to test drive one of our many family-friendly Toyota. We’re located at 3575 Vineland Road just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.