How do I choose a new Toyota that can tow?There are many different factors that must be taken into consideration when thinking about getting a vehicle that needs to handle a heavy tow load. Two important questions drivers should ask themselves are:
- How much weight do I plan on towing?
- How often do I plan to tow?
Why is the weight limit of my new Toyota in Orlando important?The weight limit of your vehicle is also important because every vehicle has a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). This total weight rating not only includes the weight of the cargo, but it also counts the weight of the trailer, passengers – everything. The last thing you want is to get a car or truck that’s not built to handle the items you need to move.
If you don’t plan to tow items very often, or don’t have a lots of heavy cargo that you need to transport, chances are you could get a large SUV or even a four-door sedan! For instance:
- The 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser in Orlando can tow up to 8,200 pounds.
- The 2013 Toyota 4Runner can handle a towing capacity of 4,700 pounds.
- Certain trim-levels of the 2013 Toyota Venza can handle a towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds!