This year we’ve joined forces to help Camp Boggy Creek – a charity group that works hard to help very sick children and young adults! We’re excited to work with Camp Boggy Creek this holiday season so that we help them continue to provide much-needed services and help to young children and adults who are severely ill – some with terminal sicknesses.
Toyota of Orlando partners with Camp Boggy Creek!Camp Boggy Creek is a non-profit organization that’s located in the Central Florida area, but the work and services they provide are extremely special and unique. Camp Boggy Creek is a special camping area that enables children with serious illnesses come for a week at a time to have a summer camp experience – without having to worry about their sickness keeping them from participating in typical camp activities like rock climbing, swimming, putting on plays and more!
Some of the sicknesses children and teenagers who come to Camp Boggy Creek might have include:
- Blood Disorders/Hemophilia
- Heart conditions
- Severe Asthma
- Sickle Cell
Since Camp Boggy Creek is a non-profit group, and don’t charge these children or their families to attend the camp, they rely on donations to keep everything up and running. We’re excited for the opportunity to work with our sister store to try to gather as many supplies as possible for Camp Boggy Creek so that they can continue to provide these valuable services to these extremely ill children!
Help us give back this holiday season!If you’re interested in helping out this charity this holiday season, it’s easy to participate! Here’s all the details you need to know about the Campy Boggy Creek holiday drive taking place at our family of dealerships.
- What: Holiday drive to collect donations for Camp Boggy Creek
- Dates: December 1st – 31st
- Hours: Donations can be dropped at either of our Toyota dealerships during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 10:00 pm and Sundays 10:00 am – 10:00 pm)
- Where: Barrels for donations will be placed directly inside the lobbies of our two Toyota dealerships
- Non-latex Band-Aids
- Gatorade powder
- Gift Cards (Publix, Michael’s and Walmart)
- Batteries (AA,AAA, D)
- White Christmas light with green wiring
- Life jackets
- Sidewalk chalk
- Mini hot glue sticks
- Duct tape in any solid color