If you’re thinking about getting a new Toyota in Orlando, then it’s important to know what kind of features and capabilities you want your new car to have. While getting a new vehicle is exciting, at Toyota of Orlando we want to make sure that you’re getting the behind the wheel of an option that’s sure to impress and not disappoint you! What kind of questions should drivers be asking themselves while they search for a new car? One factor that should definitely be considered is performance. Whether you’re interested in taking home a new Toyota hybrid or a tough Toyota truck, it’s imperative that your vehicle is able to accomplish all the tasks you have in mind.
What kind of performance do you want your new Toyota to have?
If it’s important to you for your car to be able to handle tough tasks, then it’s important for the vehicle you’re looking at to offer these kinds of capabilities. Horsepower and torque are two important factors that must be considered, but towing capabilities and how much weight the vehicle can haul also shouldn’t be discounted. If you’re thinking of moving a lot of cargo on regular basis, then you might also want to consider whether or not you want your car to have front-wheel drive or rear-wheel drive abilities. What’s the difference?
- Front-wheel drive: If your Toyota is equipped with front-wheel drive, then this means the transmission moves power to the front of the car as the front wheels help the vehicle move.
- Rear-wheel drive: However, in rear-wheel drive it’s the exact opposite. The rear tires are what move your new Toyota in Orlando.
For some drivers, rear-wheel drive or front-wheel drive may not be that important to them. However, if you’re looking for a certain driving performance than it’s important to know the advantages and perks that each of these options offer!
New Toyota come with front-wheel or rear-wheel drive!
The kind of performance and capabilities you want your new Toyota in Orlando to have will strongly influence whether or not you want front-wheel or rear-wheel drive.
- Front-wheel drive enables your vehicle to be a little bit lighter, which means you’ll probably a little bit better fuel-efficiency.
- This system also delivers better traction when driving conditions are little bit slippery – definitely a perk for those afternoon showers in Florida!
- Vehicles that come with front-wheel drive also tend to offer a little bit more interior space since all of the car’s drivetrain parts are located under the hood.
- Rear-wheel drive offers a little bit more acceleration since the power to move the car is coming from the back instead of the front. This is part of what makes the 2013 Scion FR-S in Orlando such an exciting vehicle to drive!
- Vehicles that come with rear-wheel drive tend to be a little bit more responsive as well, as well as offer more precise stopping power.
- Getting auto service taken care of tends to be a little more simplistic and cost-effective for cars that have rear-wheel drive, too.