The Toyota Camry in Orlando is known not just in the Central Florida community, but around the world. Did you know that around 90 percent of its models that have been sold in the past ten years can still be found out on the road today? That’s dependability that’s hard to come by! However, this Toyota has more than just reliability to offer.
With so many different vehicles available to choose from out on the market, sometimes drivers may wonder if getting a new Toyota is the right choice. That’s why Toyota of Orlando took some time to delve into the differences between this popular car, and one of its top competitors – the Hyundai Sonata!
What are the differences between this Hyundai and new Toyota?
The 2014 Toyota Camry in Orlando received some updated features, and some of these changes definitely gave it an edge over the Hyundai Sonata.
- When looking at interior space, many drivers prefer to have some extra room to enjoy not just for them, but also for passengers. With the 2014 model-year, this is easily achieved. This new Toyota boasts 39 inches of legroom in the back AND 39 inches of headroom to enjoy, while the Hyundai Sonata can only deliver 35 inches of space in the back, and a mere 35 inches of headroom.
- This new Toyota is also more budget-friendly! The starting MSRP is already pretty low at $22,235, but did you know this new Toyota has a better fuel economy? With 24/35 mpg, it easily beats out the Hyundai’s 22/35 mpg!
- Safety won’t be a point of stress for drivers of the Orlando Toyota Camry, either. The Toyota Star Safety System comes as a standard feature, but additional features also come with it. For instance, outboard seat-mounted side airbags and front knee airbags deliver extra security in this popular Toyota that the Hyundai can’t compete with.
These are only a few of the different features that this popular and dependable Toyota has to offer.
The Orlando Toyota Camry has a stellar history!
On closer examination of this car’s history, drivers will see that the Toyota Camry has a long upstanding past that makes it an excellent vehicle to drive home today. Some of the awards and recognitions it’s previously received include:
- Best Selling Car for 15 out of 16 years
- 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick
- Recommended by KBB.com consumers
- NHTSA 5-Star Safety Rating
These are only a few of the accolades that this new Toyota has gotten, too! Want to learn more about this incredible new Toyota and the different features that come with it? Give us a call at (888) 725-3520 to set up an appointment, or just stop by and visit us in person.
We’re easy to get to since we’re located right off I-4 at 3575 Vineland Rd, AND we’re open until 10:00 pm every day! Stop by whenever you have the chance. We’re looking forward to seeing you!