The 2014 Toyota Corolla near Orlando has been at our dealership for a while now, and it’s impressed many drivers who have come to test-drive it and take it home! That’s not such a great surprise, though, considering the fact that it features a stellar and reputable history. Some of the awards it’s received over the years includes recognitions such as:
- 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick Award
- IntelliChoice Retained Value Award
- 4.9 out of 5 stars on Edmunds.com Consumer Ratings
However, at Toyota of Clermont we know that this Toyota isn’t the only vehicle drivers are considering taking home. Other cars like the Honda Civic have made quite the impression as well. Trying to decide on a new car can be quite the stressful process sometimes. That’s why we sat down and compared these two vehicles so that drivers could easily pick out which one is best-suited for them!
New Toyota Corolla continues to impress drivers
There are many different factors that drivers take into consideration when deciding on a new car to take home, such as gas mileage, the price, and what features come in the interior. Here are the highlights you need to know when it comes to this new Toyota and the Honda Civic.
- Budget-friendly: It’s completely understandable that a driver would be concerned over the price-point of a car. After all, you want to stick to your budget! Doing so is easy with the 2014 Toyota Corolla near Orlando. It has a starting MSRP of $16,800 – around $1,000 cheaper than the starting MSRP of the Honda Civic!
- Fuel-efficiency: Savings are all well and good on the car lot, but the opportunity to save money doesn’t have to begin and end there. The Toyota Corolla comes in an all-new trim-level called the LE Eco, and it gets around 30/40 mpg! The fuel economy of this Toyota model easily beats out the gas mileage of the Honda Civic, which only gets around 25/36 mpg.
- Interior: This new Toyota may be a little bit more compact than other vehicles, like the Toyota Camry. However, that doesn’t mean it still can’t offer plenty of room! With 45.4 inches of legroom in the back for passengers to enjoy, no one will feel squished or cramped. However, finding enough room to stretch out might be more difficult in the Honda Civic since it only has 35.4 inches of legroom in the back.
Drive home in this new Toyota near Orlando today!
If you’re impressed with the features and newly-updated design of the Toyota Corolla, there’s no reason you can’t drive home in this stylish vehicle today. All you have to do is swing by our location at 16851 State Road 50 to take it out for a test-drive to pick out your favorite trim-level!
Have any questions you’d like answered beforehand? Not a problem. Simply give our Internet Sales Team a call at (888) 590-6090. We can’t wait to speak with you!