Orlando Toyota Yaris might feature new capabilities!Drivers have plenty of options to choose from if they’re looking for a hybrid car. Between the Toyota Prius family, and gas-powered options that are available in hybrid trim-levels (like the Toyota Camry), there are already lots of eco-friendly options available. However, if the Orlando Toyota Yaris is eventually turned into a hybrid then it might offer more than eco-friendly technology!
Revealed at the Frankfurt Auto Show in 2013, a concept car called the Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R might be a sneak peek of what could come in the future! Some ideas that it showcases includes:
- A 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine built by Toyota Racing Development that delivers around 400 horsepower!
- Two electric motors that would help provide all-wheel drive.
- A new drivetrain borrowed from a prototype would help the electric motors provide top-notch performance, which in turn would make for a faster driving experience!
Enjoy the latest technology in the 2014 Toyota Yaris!Sometimes getting the latest technology can cost drivers a bundle. That’s not the case with this new Toyota in Orlando! No matter which of the five different trim-levels you choose, the latest technology is literally at your fingertips in this car!
- With access to Bluetooth wireless technology, drivers are able to stream their favorite music from their smartphone AND take phone calls!
- With the USB port and auxiliary audio outlet, plugging in electronic devices is easy!
- Staying safe on the road is a little bit easier in this car, too. With the audio controls that are mounted on the steering wheel, making fine-tuned adjustments while you’re driving is simple. This also helps you keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road!
- Of course, standard technology can’t be underrated either. With the AM/FM CD player, tuning into your favorite radio station is as easy as ever!
Want to explore this vehicle and check it out for yourself? Not a problem! We’re open until 10:00 pm every single day, and getting to our location is easy! We’re found just off of I-4 at 3575 Vineland Rd!