When looking for a new pickup truck, do you want one that can work or one you can also show off around town? Luckily, the 2014 Toyota Tundra in Orlando meets both of these requirements to give you the best of both worlds. This new Toyota has been completely redesigned with a sleek, yet tough look to match the power it provides under the hood! Additionally, there are two new trim levels for the new model year – one of which is the Platinum edition! This new trim level takes this pickup truck to a whole new level with a sleek interior design and upgraded features.
You may have already noticed, the Ford F150 also has a similar Platinum edition available. Both of these trucks are top-of-the-line models with plenty of power and high-end features; however, you’ll find the Platinum edition of the Orlando Toyota Tundra is the better buy!
Orlando Toyota Tundra Platinum is superior pickup truck!
What makes the 2014 Toyota Tundra better than the Ford F150? The Platinum edition of this new Toyota in Orlando is not only more affordable, it comes with more power, high-tech features, convenience and comfort!
- First, let’s talk price! The Ford F150 Platinum has a starting MSRP of $47,325, which is about $3,000 more than Orlando Toyota Tundra. The Platinum edition of this new Toyota has a starting MSRP of $44,550! This savings can make a huge difference in your bank account!
- You’ll also get more power in this new Toyota, as it comes with a slightly bigger engine than its Ford competitor. It boasts a 5.7L V8 engine, which produces 381 horsepower and 401 lb.-ft. of torque. The Ford’s 5.0L V8 engine falls short with only 360 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque!
- For your entertainment, you can use the Toyota Entune System to give you access to apps such as iHeartRadio and Pandora, turn-by-turn navigation and up-to-date information on weather and traffic! You can’t find this feature in any of its competitors.
- The Toyota Tundra includes a bigger touch screen display than the Ford F150 by two inches to give you a better picture! You’ll also have an improved listening experience, as it includes two more speakers inside.
- If you want comfort, pick the 2014 Toyota Tundra with a leather 12-way adjustable driver’s seat. It gives you a more customized driving position than the 10-way adjustable driver’s seat in its Ford competitor. Additionally, the leather seats in this new Toyota are perforated to allow more ventilation on a hot day!
Take this new Toyota in Orlando for a test drive today!
Think the Orlando Toyota Tundra Platinum could be the right truck for you? Stop by our Toyota dealership today to take it for a test drive! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. Give our Internet Sales Team a call at (888) 725-3520 for more information or to schedule an appointment to meet with a Sales Specialist. We can’t wait to show you what this pickup truck has to offer!