When you live in the city, you know how hard it can be to get around. If you want to make navigating the city streets easier for yourself, you’re going to want to check out the urban-friendly Scion iQ in Orlando. This new Scion is made for city dwellers with its compact size and eco-friendly design!
If you’re on the market for a car that can fit into your city lifestyle, you may be contemplating whether you should choose the 2014 Scion iQ in Orlando or a similar vehicle, such as the Fiat 500 Pop. This is where we come in. We can give you all of the information you need to make the smart choice!
Should you choose the Orlando Scion iQ or the Fiat 500 Pop?
When you compare the Orlando Scion iQ to the Fiat 500 Pop, you’ll notice a lot of similarities. However, it’s the differences that make this new Scion stand out from its competitor. In fact, it beats the Fiat 500 Pop in numerous categories including style, technology, safety, performance and price! All of these things are important when choosing a city-friendly vehicle, which is why the Scion iQ is the clear choice!
- When looking from the outside, you’ll notice these two vehicles look considerably different. The Scion iQ in Orlando has a unique design that conveys a futuristic feel, while the Fiat 500 has more of a European image.
- Both of these vehicles have a compact design that’s perfect for getting through city traffic and even fitting in those tight parking spots. However, this new Scion has a 78.7-inch wheelbase, which is smaller than its competitor’s 90.6-inch wheelbase, giving it a tighter turning radius.
- The Scion iQ offers a more customized driving experience with the option of the manual or automatic transmission. You’ll only get a manual transmission in the Fiat 500 Pop.
- When it comes to technology, this new Scion comes out on top! It has a standard touchscreen audio system with Sirus XM capabilities, which you won’t find in its Fiat competitor!
- It also comes with great safety features such as the Star Safety System, which is exclusive to our new Toyota and Scion to help keep you in control. This definitely doesn't come in its rival car!
2014 Scion iQ in Orlando comes at a price you can afford!
Price is always an important factor to consider when buying a new ride. This new Scion in Orlando is much more affordable than the Fiat 500 Pop. It has a starting MSRP of $15,665, while its Fiat competitor has a starting MSRP of $16,195. That’s nearly a $500 difference! Just think of the things you can do with the extra money you’d be saving!
Learn more about this new Scion by calling our Internet Sales Team at (888) 725-3520. You can also drop by our Toyota Scion dealership at 3575 Vineland Rd. to get behind the wheel with a test drive. We're located near the Mall at Millenia. We can’t wait to see you here!