One of the models at our Toyota dealership in Orlando we’re most proud of is the Toyota Prius! This new Toyota has been a fan-favorite when it comes to eco-friendly options and has even grown to be the best-selling hybrid vehicle in the world! Of all of the success this hybrid vehicle has had worldwide, it’s definitely made a splash in California!
Last year, we were excited to share the news that the Orlando Toyota Prius family was the best-selling vehicle lineup in California. Now, it’s happened again and these new Toyota hybrids are the most popular vehicles in Golden State for the second year in a row!
Toyota Prius in Orlando leads the eco-friendly movement!
Did you know the Toyota Prius was the first hybrid vehicle to make it into mass production in the U.S.? Since then, this new Toyota has become an iconic symbol for fuel efficiency and sustainability! California is known for its leadership in sustainability, which is why it makes sense that its drivers have taken a liking to the Toyota Prius. This new Toyota in Orlando has so much to offer when it comes to being eco-friendly!
- This hybrid vehicle has a fuel economy rating of 50 mpg combined, which means it can really stretch out how far you can get for every drop of gas!
- It uses Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive, which lets it use both a gas engine and electric motor at the same time!
- This hybrid car comes with three drive modes including EV, which allows the vehicle to run completely on electrical charge, and ECO, which maximizes energy savings.
- It also gives off extremely low amounts of harmful emissions and is even certified as an Advanced Technology Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle in California!
- It also includes an energy monitor, so you can monitor the operation of the engine and the hybrid system while driving and ensure minimal fuel consumption.
Orlando Toyota Prius family out-sells the competition
Although the 2014 Toyota Prius in Orlando is the superstar of the group, it’s not the only hybrid option Californians are driving. This new Toyota hybrid didn’t top the sales charts alone, as it was the Toyota Prius family that was named the best-selling vehicle lineup in this state! This lineup consists of four models including the Toyota Prius, Prius c, Prius v and Prius Plug-in! Just how popular are these hybrid vehicles in California?
- Nearly 70,000 of these hybrid vehicles were sold in California in 2013!
- Out of all of the vehicles sold in this lineup in the U.S. within the past year, 30 percent of the sales came from this state.
- This family of hybrid vehicles outsold every other hybrid option in California combined!
- Half of the hybrid vehicles sold in this state are members of the Toyota Prius family!
Visit Toyota of Orlando to check out these eco-friendly cars for yourself and find the model in the lineup that’s right for you! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. Please call our Internet Sales Team at (888) 725-3520 for more information or to set up your test drive.