When searching for a hatchback vehicle, the options seem endless. However, none of them compare to the 2014 Toyota Yaris in Orlando. This new Toyota offers everything you need at an affordable price! However, we know the Toyota Yaris is up against some tough competition, including the Hyundai Accent. If you’re trying to choose between these two vehicles, we have your back. We’re putting them head-to-head to prove the Toyota Yaris is the better choice!
2014 Toyota Yaris in Orlando is the more budget-friendly ride!
If you’re on the market for a hatchback vehicle, you’re probably looking for something that’s affordable and fuel efficient. The Orlando Toyota Yaris blows away the competition when it comes to both of these factors. This makes it an all-around more cost-effective vehicle and we can’t think of many other things better than saving money!
- Like we said, this new Toyota is extremely affordable. It has a starting MSRP of just $14,430, while the Hyundai Accent has a starting MSRP of $14,645. Although this isn’t a huge difference, it’s a great saving right from the get-go and can make a huge difference to have in your pocket!
- Want to save even more money? The 2014 Toyota Yaris in Orlando offers incredible fuel efficiency, so you won’t have to fill up the gas tank quite as much! It has a fuel economy rating of 30 city mpg versus the Hyundai Accent, which has a fuel economy rating of 27 city mpg. This difference in fuel efficiency can end up saving you big at the gas pumps!
Enjoy the ride in this new Toyota in Orlando
When buying a new ride, you need to find a vehicle with all of the right features inside to make every day driving fun and exciting! Who said driving has to be boring? The Orlando Toyota Yaris definitely proves them wrong with all of the fantastic features and sporty performance it has to offer!
- You’ll find some awesome technology in this new Toyota to keep you entertained, such as Bluetooth streaming, hands- free phone capability, USB/AUX outlets and HD radio. With all of these features, there’s no way you can go bored while on the road!
- Your drive time will also be amped up by the amazing performance it has to offer. You can find available sport-tuned suspension and steering to give you a smooth, yet dynamic driving experience. This is something you won’t find in its Hyundai competitor!
- You’ll also get exciting style – especially with the SE trim level! This new Toyota in Orlando offers a sporty image on the outside with available integrated fog lights and sport bumpers. It’s also offers a touch of class inside with a leather-trimmed steering wheel and shifter!
Want to know more about the 2014 Toyota Yaris? Stop by Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd. We’re located just off I-4. Don’t hesitate to give our Internet Sales Team a call at (888) 725-3520 with any questions or to set up a test drive. You can also visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50 just west of the Florida Turnpike or call (888) 590-6090 to learn more!