The options are limited when looking for a compact pickup truck, but who needs options when you can get the Orlando Toyota Tacoma? This new Toyota truck offers everything you could want, including style, performance and affordability!
Although it’s one of the few in its category, we know it’s not the only option. It still has some tough competition from rivals such as the Honda Ridgeline. If you’re having a hard time choosing between these two compact pickup trucks, we can help! We’re putting two similar models side by side to help you make the right choice! See what happens when we compare the 2014 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab V6 with the Honda Ridgeline RT!
Stick to your budge with the 2014 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando
Two of the most popular reasons drivers choose to buy a compact pickup truck is because of their affordability and fuel efficiency. The Toyota Tacoma in Orlando offers both of these things better than its competitors, which is part of the reason it’s the best-selling compact pickup truck in the U.S.! How does is stack up against the Honda Ridgeline in these categories?
- First, let’s talk price. The Toyota Tacoma Access Cab V6 kicks off at about $24,570, while the Honda Ridgeline RT has a starting MSRP of $30,405. This is nearly a whopping $6,000 difference, which can be saved or better used on accessories for your new Toyota truck!
- Great fuel efficiency is also expected from a compact pickup truck, which is why the 2014 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando has a fuel economy rating of 19 mpg combined. This may seem like only a slight difference from its Honda competitor’s 17 mpg combined; however, you can really see a difference when you look at their cruising range. This new Toyota truck can get 399 miles on one tank of gas, while the Honda Ridgeline can only travel 379 miles!
Orlando Toyota Tacoma passes up the Honda Ridgeline in performance
We know performance is also a huge deal when it comes to trucks. When looking at this new Toyota truck compared to its Honda competitor, you’ll see a significant difference in the quality of their performance!
- It’s all about what’s under the hood, and the 2014 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando delivers! It offers a larger 4.0L V6 engine, compared to the 3.5L V6 engine you’ll find in the Honda Ridgeline.
- With the bigger engine comes more torque which provides more power to the wheels for faster acceleration. This new Toyota truck provides 266 lb.-ft. torque, versus 247 lb.-ft. torque in its Honda rival.
- The handling and maneuverability is also enhanced in this new Toyota truck to give you a smoother and more enjoyable ride no matter where you take it! This is made possible by its longer wheelbase (127.6 ft. vs 122 ft.) and smaller turning radius (40.6 ft. vs 42.6 ft.)!
Find out more about this new Toyota truck by visiting Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd. You can also call our Internet Sales Team at (888) 725-3520 with any questions or to set up a test drive. Don’t forget to ask about our new truck specials to receive a great deal!