Autumn is the most beautiful time of the year (at least that’s what we think)! Although fall in Central Florida isn’t quite like it is in some other states, we can still enjoy the cooler temperature. No matter where you live; however, fall can be a dangerous season for driving. We’re offering safe driving tips to help you stay safe in your new Toyota in Orlando during autumn.
Stay safe while driving your new Toyota in Orlando this fall
Every season brings different driving hazards, which is why Toyota of Orlando shared safe driving tips for all four seasons. However, fall is just around the corner, which means you should know what driving hazards to look out for when hitting the road in your new Toyota. Here are a few safe driving tips from our Toyota dealership in Orlando:
- Be ready for slippery roads: We get tons of rain here in Central Florida – especially in the fall! Wet roads can cause you to lose traction, which is why you want to be prepared. Bring your new Toyota in Orlando you our auto service center to ensure your car tires are able to take on the dangerous roads!
- Use low beams in fog: Fall can also bring a lot of fog, which can limit your visibility of the road. One common mistake drivers make is turning on their high beams when it’s foggy out. This actually makes visibility worse, which is why you should stick to using low beams!
- Steer clear of foliage: When you think of autumn, the first thing that comes to mind is probably falling leave. Foliage can be very hazardous while driving your new Toyota in Orlando, as it can make the street slippery and cover potholes in the ground. This is why you should avoid driving over thick foliage when you can!
- Watch out for deer: Fall is deer season and if you’re not careful, you can end up running into one while driving! You should be on high alert for deer during this season to avoid any accidents.
- Be aware of children: Don’t forget, kids are going back to school at this time! It’s important to pay attention to pedestrians – especially in the morning and afternoon! You should also keep an eye out for school zones for everyone’s safety and to avoid a hefty fine.
Drive carefully in your new Toyota all year round!
These are just a few tips for driving in fall. However, we want you to stay safe while in your new Toyota at all times! This is why our Orlando Toyota cars offer incredible safety features like the Toyota Star Safety System, which comes with traction control, vehicle stability control and brake assist!
Find out more about the safety of our new Toyota by visiting us at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. You can also give us a call at (888) 725-3520 to set up your appointment to meet with a sales specialist. Check the Toyota of Orlando website for more safe driving tips!