Learn more about our new Toyota with AWD
What are all wheel drive cars? It’s a common misconception that four wheel and all wheel drive cars are the same. Although both drivetrains can help increase your car’s traction, they have their own distinctions. What’s the difference?
- Vehicles with AWD split power from the front and rear axles four ways to give each individual wheel the right amount of traction.
- Vehicles with four wheel drive (FWD) split the power to the front and rear axles to make all of the wheels spin at the same speed.
You would typically find FWD on new Toyota that are made for off-roading or vehicles meant for hard work, like our Toyota trucks and the Toyota 4Runner in Orlando. AWD is designed for everyday use, which is why you would typically find it on sedans, family-friendly SUVs, and minivans. Why would you want one of our all wheel drive cars?
- Each individual wheel gets maximum traction to help you stay in control at all times!
- AWD is ideal for taking on slippery road conditions, including snow, ice, and rain.
- This drivetrain offers superior maneuverability to give you a sportier driving experience!
- AWD offers better fuel efficiency than 4WD, which makes it better for day-to- day driving.
Explore the best all wheel drive cars in Orlando!
Are you interested in one of our all wheel drive cars in Orlando? We can help! Like we said, we have some great Orlando Toyota to choose from. These all wheel drive cars include:
- Toyota Sienna: Did you know that the 2015 Toyota Sienna in Orlando is the only minivan in the U.S. with available AWD? This means it’s the minivan you should drive if you want added safety for your family!
- Toyota Highlander: If you want a family-friendly ride that’s super stylish, the 2015 Toyota Highlander in Orlando is a great option! It’s a tough SUV with the performance capabilities to keep you in control at all times.
- Toyota Venza: You can even get AWD in a crossover SUV with the Toyota Venza. This new Toyota can fit up to five people inside with plenty of space to spare! You can have the best of both worlds when it comes to having an SUV and a minivan.
- Toyota RAV4: The 2015 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando is a compact SUV that’s great for any driver. It offers great utility and it’s fuel efficient to help save you money at the pump!
We also have some great options with 4WD if you’re looking for a new Toyota for off-roading!
Stop by our Toyota dealership today at 3575 Vineland Rd., located just off i-4 near the Mall at Millenia. You can also give us a call at (888) 725-3520 with any questions or to set up an appointment to meet with a sales specialist. We look forward to seeing you here!