MIAMI (AP) - Officials say six elementary school students in Miami are being evaluated at a hospital after ingesting an unknown substance.
Fire rescue officials tell local news outlets the students took an unknown medication on Friday and were being checked out as a precaution.
Miami-Dade Public Schools spokesman John Schuster says a fifth grade student brought the medication to school and passed it around.
The students were taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital. Their parents were notified to pick them up from the hospital.
No further details were immediately available.