Couple burned in candle-lighting accident

- Seminole County Fire Rescue officials say a husband and wife were both burned after an accident while lighting a candle.

It happened at a home on Shoreline Circle in Sanford.

Officials say some oil in the candle ignited, leaving second and third-degree burns on the woman's face and arms.

Her husband tried to help and was also burned.

Both victims are recovering in the hospital.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories