ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Visit Orlando's Magical Dining Month's 12th year is set to begin next month.
The event, returning August 25th and ending October 1st, involves 100 restaurants that will offer a three-course, prix fixe dinner menu for just $35 per person.
There will be a variety of options available for local foodies or visiting gourmands who are looking to try our a local favorite or one of the hottest new venues added to Orlando's growing culinary scene.
And for the first time, Walt Disney World Resort hotels will join the program's growing line-up.
This year’s restaurants, from downtown Orlando to Restaurant Row and beyond, offer a menu and setting for every occasion. A full list of all participating restaurants, menus, and OpenTable reservations are available now here:
- What’s Hot: Bulla Gastrobar, Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen, DoveCote Brasserie, Earls kitchen + bar*, Luke’s Kitchen, Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen + Bar
- Walt Disney World Resort : Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort, The Turf Club at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort, The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Big Night Out: Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar (Orlando, Winter Park), Morton’s The Steakhouse, Ocean Prime, Prato, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (Lake Mary, Orlando & Winter Park), Slate, Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops, STK, The Capital Grille (I-Drive, Mall at Millenia)
- Romantic: Boheme Restaurant (Grand Bohemian Hotel), Chez Vincent, Christinis Ristorante Italiano, Le Coq au Vin Restaurant, Luma on Park, The Melting Pot (Orlando, Longwood)
- Family Friendly: Amatista Cookhouse at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando, Benihana (Orlando, Lake Buena Vista), Brio (Winter Park Village, Mall at Millenia), Copper Canyon Grill, Kobe Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Paddlefish, Seasons 52, Shogun Japanese Steak House, The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- Dinner With A View: Canvas Restaurant & Market, Eddie V’s Prime Seafood, Eleven at Reunion Resort, Lakeside Bar + Grill, Ravello, SeaWorld Orlando Sharks Underwater Grill
- Girls Night Out: Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant, KASA Restaurant & Bar, RusTeak at College Park, The Stubborn Mule, Vines Grille & Wine Bar
- Notable Chefs: Luma on Park (Brandon McGlamery), The Rusty Spoon (Kathleen Blake), The Ravenous Pig (James and Julie Petrakis), Todd English’s bluezoo (Todd English)
- Staycation: A Land Remembered at Rosen Shingle Creek, American Kitchen Bar & Grill at B Resort & Spa, David’s Club at Omni Orlando Resort, Forte at Reunion Resort
- Exotic: Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar, Dragonfly – Robata Grill & Sushi, Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse, kabooki sushi, Mango’s Tropical Cafe*, Morimoto Asia, Tapa Toro
Each year, a local charity benefits from Visit Orlando's Magical Dining Month, receiving $1 from each meal served. However, due to the immense growth and popularity of the program, Magical Dining Month will benefit two Orlando nonprofit organizations: Freedom Ride, Inc. and BASE Camp Children’s Foundation.
Freedom Ride, Inc. offers therapeutic horseback riding programs that enrich the lives of children and adults with physical, emotional and learning disabilities. BASE Camp Children’s Foundation provides a base of support for children and families who are facing the challenge of living with cancer and other life-threatening hematological illnesses.
$195,125 was raised last year by Visit Orlando's Magical Dining for the Russell Home for Atypical Children, enabling, the organization to modify and refurbish the girls’ dorm as part of the home’s major renovation project. The dorm will be named after Visit Orlando and Magical Dining Month.