Florida home fire sparked when power restored after Irma

- A family of seven is seeking shelter after their home was damaged by a fire sparked when power was restored.

Palm Beach County Fire Rescue officials say combustible items were on the stovetop when power was restored at the home Saturday night. Crews arrived to find heavy smoke conditions. The Red Cross is helping the six adults and one child.

No one was injured in the fire.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories